Skip to content
- Advising on the regulations related to the declaration of dietary supplements.
- Receiving information and documents; checking and evaluating the validity of relevant papers and documents.
- Coordinating with the client to conduct product testing according to the regulations at the recognized Testing Center of the Ministry of Health.
- Legal specialist guides and supports the clients in preparing the documentation for the declaration of dietary supplements during the waiting period for testing results.
- Client representative submits the dossier to the competent State agency after agreeing on the necessary contents with the client.
- Continuously monitoring and expediting the progress of the dietary supplements declaration dossier, collaborating with State agency specialists to ensure the completion of procedures, obtaining the declaration results as soon as possible and notifying the progress.
- Assisting clients in editing, supplementing, and improving inaccurate documents when receiving feedback from the regulatory authorities.
- Handing the complete and comprehensive dossier to the client for their retention.
- Guiding/recommending clients on storing related documents and preparing additional documents in necessary cases for specialized post-inspections.
- Certificate of Business Registration (certified copy)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certificate for dietary supplements production
- Manufacturer’s specifications
- Basic information about the product: ingredients, functions, etc
- Product label samples
- Other relevant documents (if required)
error: Content is protected !!