The “SEN Pharma – Forstering knowledge” scholarship initiative was established to:
- Motivate pharmacy students majoring in pharmaceuticals, who have a strong academic record and come from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Motivating students to engage on pharmaceuticals, boosting Vietnam pharma industry in the long run.
- First Prize: 5 million VND
- Second Prize: 3 million VND
- Third Prize: 2,000,000 VND
- Senior with a major in Pharmaceuticals. If the university does not offer this major, all seniors may apply.
- Last semester GPA 3.0/4.0 or 7.5/10.0 (1st semester of 5th year)
- Students from low-income families are given priority.
- A 500-word essay about one of SEN Pharma’s topics
- What contributions do you hope to make to Vietnam’s pharmaceutical industry?
- If you were the country’s leader, what steps would you take to accelerate the development of Vietnam’s pharmaceutical industry?
- What are your thoughts on the current state of the Vietnamese pharmaceutical industry? What ideas do you have to advance the growth of the pharmaceutical industry in Vietnam?