SEN Pharma was thrilled to be a part of the Pharmacy Warrior Contest – a fascinating playground organized by Ton Duc Thang University’s Faculty of Pharmacy – in March 2023.
The key goals are to consolidate, train, and equip knowledge not only in the pharmaceutical sector but also in public health.
SEN Pharma, as the main sponsor, joins the Pharmacy Warrior to support all pharmacy-related activities, to promote the growth of potential human resources for the pharmacy sector in general, and the pharmaceutical industry in Vietnam in particular.
At the final round of the Pharmacy Warrior, MSc. Pharmacist. Chau Vo, Director of SEN Pharma Co., Ltd., handed six awards to the best performers.
- 1st prize including 100% SEN Pharma Course Scholarship, for Vo Nguyen Huy Hoang – Student at Ton Duc Thang University
- 2nd prize including 80% SEN Pharma Course Scholarship, for Le Lai Hoang Son – Student at University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Ho Chi Minh City
- 3rd prize including 50% SEN Pharma Course Scholarship, for Nguyen Quynh Giao – Student at University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Ho Chi Minh City
- 3 consolation prizes including 30% SEN Pharma Course Scholarship, for:
- Vu Duc Thien – Student at Ton Duc Thang University
- Nguyen Trong Nghia – Student at HUTECH University
- Nguyen Lan Huong – Student at HUTECH University
The Pharmacy Warrior has successfully completed with the passionate and dedicated involvement of Pharmacy students from Universities in Ho Chi Minh City:
- Ton Duc Thang university.
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Pham Ngoc Thach Medical University.
- Hong Bang International University.
- Van Lang University.
- Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology – HUTECH.
- Nguyen Tat Thanh University
- Ho Chi Minh City National University.
Hopefully, SEN Pharma will continue to join students in many interesting activities in the future.