Binh Dinh Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment Joint Stock Company (Bidiphar), formerly known as Nghia Binh Pharmaceutical Enterprise II, was established in 1980. To date, the company has over 43 years of experience in pharmaceutical production and distribution of pharmaceuticals, medicinal materials, and medical devices.
2. Collaborative development
Currently, the company operates two factories in Quy Nhon City, Binh Dinh, with over seven workshops producing more than 400 products across 19 drug groups. Bidiphar actively collaborates in product distribution and research and development. Recently, Bidiphar partnered with Laos to distribute various product lines and with the University of Medicine and Pharmacy to research and produce new products.
3. Research and production activities
In addition to traditional dosage forms, Bidiphar has been a pioneer in developing its freeze-dried injection dosage forms since 2003. Bidiphar was the first company in Vietnam to manufacture cancer treatment drugs with a GMP-WHO-compliant production line, beginning with the successful manufacture of the country’s first antibiotic injection.
4. Upcoming development plans
- In 2023, the company plans to achieve a total revenue of 1,800 billion VND.
- By 2025, Bidiphar aims to be among the top 5 leading pharmaceutical companies in Vietnam.
- Commencing the construction of a sterile drug manufacturing plant and a Non-betalactam plant following EU-GMP standard.